Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Life has been full and I am grateful today for just how blessed I am! Here is a little picture overview of the last couple months of life for me....
I was in TX for week to catch up with friends and family. It was a great week! My Daddy and my adorable little nephew!

While I was home I got to spend some time with these dear friends!


My Daddy and I!

Priscilla and I..a day at the lake. She is getting ready to leave for Tiawan for 1 year to teach english. I am so excited for her but she is going to be greatly missed!

Watching Fireworks! And it was the first time in my life...I have ever been cold while watching fireworks!


Mr. and Mrs. Heuseveltd!!!! Our dear friends and neighbors now got married!! Erik and Jeremy have been friends there entire lives and it was a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment