Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Updates

:: My job is going great! I really like it and have enjoyed all the things I am learning, I know you would think at a coffee shop you learn to make coffee and your all set. Well if only it was that easy! =) There are so many fancy drinks and special ways to make them so its been fun! I continue mt training this week then I next week I am on the floor done with training. I am having a blast with the people I work with too which is such a blessing!



:: I finally finished re-covering my dining room chairs this past weekend. They turned out great! They were a little more work then I had planned on but I am glad I did them. Here is a picture....











:: Rochester is also called the flower city and with spring has come all these gorgeous blooms like I have never seen ever! Its gorgeous! Tulips are everywhere and there are blooming trees and bushes everywhere. Next weekend starts our lilac festival (http://www.lilacfestival.com/), I am looking forward to that as I was not here last year when it was going on.


::I don't really have any thing new to update so I am going to close with that, life has been good here and we are so blessed and continue to see God provide in so many ways for our every need. We are coninuing to seek the Lord for direction for our family and what He is calling us to in this season of our live. I am a blessed girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment