Wednesday, November 19, 2008

moving...moving...moving

The time has arrived, the boxes are packed and the lots of goodbyes have been said. Its a very bittersweet time for Jeremy and I. We are so going to miss our family and friends here but we also have great anticipation for the journey that is ahead for us. My Dad and brother are here and are going to be driving down with us. Its nice to have them here and we are so grateful for the help! I feel there are so many things left to do but at the same time I am quickly loosing my motivation to do it! I guess we are moving either way so I better have my stuff in order!

Lots of tears have been shed in the last week and its been hard, I am so blessed to have family and friends who I dearly love in 2 parts of the country. I just wish they could all be closer together! I am so looking forward to seeing my family and so many friends that I have greatly missed! Change is always hard it seems! And its amazing to think that in one year time I got married, moved to NY, got pregnant and am now moving back to TX. What a year of change, yet the best year of my life all at the same time!

We would so appreciate the prayers as we make our journey south. I will update once we get to the great state of Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment