Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am in Texas!! I could not blog about this sooner because I flew in last night and surprised a good portion of my family including my sister Priscilla who turned 20 yesterday! That was the plan was to pull off a surprise to her and it worked!! It was soooo good to see everyone and to meet my new little nephew who is ADORABLE!! I might be partial but he is close to perfect! =) I will post some pictures later. My little brothers were also surprised which was so fun! I am hanging out with the 2 little guys at home today! It is so different being "home" yet away from my "home"...its for sure a new experience. My family has been so welcoming and treating me like I am a guest or something! I even got my old room back! =) 

Oh and not to rub it in to all you people up north...but its supposed to be 80 degrees today!!! YAY!!!! Its nice not having to wear a coat and be able to wear some of my spring clothes! Well I am off to enjoy the day with the little men!

4 comments:

  1. How awesome is that? I bet Priscilla was thrilled! You are a good sister!

    See you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80 degrees?! It is SNOWING here. Is P turning 10 or 20? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA, of course you're teasing up about the weather. . . it snowed here last night! It's all wet and slushy! :-) I was driving down Rockingham today and I thought of you! In fact, I wanted to park in your driveway 'cause I couldn't find a good spot. You should have seen me trying to parallel park. It was a diaster, although thankfully I didn't hit anyone. Wow, this is a long and random comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 80?! I'm insanely jealous. Why do any of us live here? :-)

    ReplyDelete