Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here We Are!

I have made it, I am 39 weeks today and not working anymore and oh am I loving it! I have done some nesting and gotten everything just right and ready for Ava to come. I am not anxious yet though. I am enjoying everyday I have and know she will come at just the right time! Everything looks great as far as my midwife says and I really feel good. (Besides feeling large, unable to move much and at times every move kinda hurts..)

I was telling Jeremy last night that I can't wait to have her and start working out hard again. I have sooo missed that! I don't think I realized how much of a difference it makes in how I felt. I have kept up exercising through my pregnancy but of course it has changed. Walking for 2-3 miles is a good workout now where running 2 miles with some weight training used to be a good workout for me. I am so ready to have my body back and give this larger version back! My goal is to run a 5k this fall, I was training for one last summer when I got pregnant and still want to do it!

I guess I will end my ramblings with that! I am going to take some pictures of the nursery and post those next! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment